Although a professional site, offering comprehensive information...
...Diving Squad is also fun and sprinkled with:
- Sea Puns ("What the fish is that"!?)
- Cult Movie References "Oh what a coral. What a lovely coral"! - Mad Max
A community theme in which the audience are addressed as squad and each article is presented as a mission briefing.
RE THE LOGO:
- It needs to be an impression. Do not go overboard on providing nitty gritty details.
- It needs to look quite militaristic.
- It needs to look a little worn/weathered on the writing and logo.
- It must be instantly recognisable as being to do with scuba diving.
- The main idea I have for this logo is the outline of a scuba respirator with a standard diving mask and snorkel, with three bubbles rising out of it - but NO FACE behind it.
- You could try changing the curves around the top of the mask to make it more expressive - like it's glaring...or not....
- It could have a some tubes behind it...maybe...
...Think there's another awesome feature it could use? A little fish swimming behind the mask perhaps? Let's see what you got!
- Make it look badass! But don't go over the top...