Ok after several entries, I have some thoughts!
- I like "pictoral mark" type logos better. Word mark only won't be a winner. It has to be combined and has to have the same style.
- The pictoral logo should form something that we do or make in our business
- Have anyone thought of a logo shped as a molecule, like we combine things together in our business?
- An "urban" type of logo would also be great, a contour of a city with skyscrapers
- A bar code which forms something we do?
- Maybe the "light" association could work since light is very important in interor design.
What I wrote previously...
We're locaten in Budapest, the capital of Hungary in central Europe. We have a design studio in a public shop where the people can meet us and see how we work and what we sell. Besides this we have a website which is very importatn to us, showing our portfolio and our services. We are working on a complete change, redoing the website, changing the name and logo as well to be more professional. We used to be called cooperdesign, you can se our website at http://www.cooperdesign.hu After the change, we'll be called "designworks" I'ec included a plan for the new site what we're doing right now.
The logo has to work everywhere in our business.
We'll offer services in 4 subjects in the interior design indusrty which could work individually, but the 4 subjects together cover 1 interior design project.
Our customers are aged from 30-50 years, both males and females and companies. Sometimes singles, but mostly young couples with kids.
They are interested in desing, and they want their money to be spent properly.
My associations for the company:
- eco friendly solutions
- clear thoughts
- innovetive team
- young and fresh ideas
Thank you for your cooperation!