VALUES TO COMMUNICATE:
- Quick decision-making ("decisiveness")
- Transparency (NB: Although it might be an idea, it's not necessarily best solved by just naively using a transparent effect in the visual design. Just don't limit your design thinking here.)
- Simple and sophisticated > artistic and crazy. But a generic standard run-of-the-mill business logo isn't what we're looking after either.
We don't want to be presented like a generic stockphoto image, but rather with some personality.
OPTIONAL DESIGN ELEMENT (something we've thought _might_ be cool):
- The z in the middle of 'Dezide' could be emphasized, so that it represents fast (and controlled) decision-making.
COLOURS & TYPE:
- We are open for all capitalized letters in the name (DEZIDE), if you think that looks better. It might look better, depending on the font choice and overall logo.
- If you have a conviction for a color other than the suggested ones, then don't be afraid to try that instead. We are open to be amazed. The most important thing is that it is in line with what the business represents and want to communicate, and that it can look good in a web app.
2 versions of the logo.
1. We would like a version of the logo that looks good on a dark background, and
2. one version that looks good on a light background.
In your submission, please show the logo on different backgrounds (both light/dark), as it will make it easier to imagine the logo used in different situations.
** Both of the final versions of the logo should also be made available with a transparent background, so it could potentially be shown on various shades of dark/light backgrounds
Make sure you have a thorough understanding of the above company presentation and design brief. Just ask if anything is unclear.
PS: This company & product has _nothing_ to do with http://www.dezide.com
If we find a winning design that we are much pleased with, there is a good chance we will want to establish an ongoing relationship
with the winning designer. Especially for further designing the rest of the company materials, business cards, webpage etc.
Winning design should be sent in vectorized format (.ai if you are using Adobe Illustrator), as well as PDF and PNG formats.