We are looking initially for a logo - but if we find something we really like then we may hire that designer to do a branding project, ID package, and website design as well. Please contact me with any questions for more information!
About Us: We provide residential shelter for homeless youth in Northern New Mexico. We also provide life skills classes, a caring staff, and a safe, non-traditional safe environment for teenagers who need a home. We respect individuals and treat all the youth who come to live at our shelter as people not just clients.
We are looking for a fresh look that speaks primarily to our youth, but also communicates our vision and our mission to the community, to volunteers, and to donors and granting organizations. We are looking for a visual illustrative mark that still references the foundation that we provide youth and our community - but one that clearly conveys youth services.
Values we bring to our customers:
1. Housing/Stability/Safety (youth)
2. Structure—clear expectations and consequences (youth)
3. A commitment among adults to struggling and at-risk youth
Our core values:
2. Safety & Structure
What distinguishes from other Youth Service Providers:
1. We are the only youth shelter in the northeast region of NM.
2. We prioritize serving LGBTQ youth—speak to LGBTQ adults
3. We allow local homeless youth to remain relatively local.
4. We have a homey environment, not an institutional feel.
5. We assist struggling parents in a way other org’s cannot.
We are in the process of rebranding the organization which is now more than 10 years old, financially stable and growing.
You can see our old logo at our facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/dreamtreep…s/?fref=nf
Another important issue to keep in mind is our region of Norther New Mexico. We live in a land of mountains, high deserts, adobe, open spaces, with the Rio Grande flowing through.