Dukaany is an online grocery shopping and delivery website. It targets local customers in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
Dukaany is an Arabic word that means "my store, my shop". It's not a trendy word though nor formal. It's a bit oldie (80's) and a slang in local Arabic spoken in Saudi Arabia and gulf region.
Dukaany will provide a grocery online shopping experience to its clients with emphasis on:
- Convenience: Shopping experience, payment and delivery.
- Eco-Friendly: Reduce client's trip to a supermarket and recycled packing and delivery materials (paper bags and wrapping paper)
- Quality: in both displayed products and delivery methods.
Dukaany's target audience:
Age: 20 - 50 years
Ethnic: Local and expatriates
Geo: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia (other cities will be covered later on)
Language: Arabic & English
¿A qué sector dirías que pertenece tu empresa?
Tipos de logo a explorar
Para hacernos una idea de lo que representa tu marca, dinos qué estilos te gustan
- "Dukaany" the word is written in a not very common spelling in English i.e. usually it's written as (dokkany or dokkani) to accurately represent the pronunciation of the word in Arabic. And since the URL will be using this spelling, it would be a good idea to show the name with its non-common spelling (dukaany).
- It would be perfect if the Arabic name word can be incorporated as well (دكّاني) I can provide the Arabic wording for non-Arabic speakers who'd like to take this add-on challenge.
- A local / traditional touch can add up to the logo without loosing trendy / online element.
- VERY IMPORTANT: Please do not use shopping cart, shopping bag, or delivery car in your concept.
- If you're in doubt, please feel free to drop me a line.
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte