The Association of Exotic Mammal Veterinarians (AEMV) was established in 2000 by veterinarians interested in advancing the veterinary care of ferrets, rabbits, guinea pigs, hamsters, rats, mice, and other exotic companion mammals. AEMV was formed for veterinarians wishing to offer the best medical and surgical care for owners of exotic companion mammals outside traditional dog and cats. The industry is animal and pet, but this logo represents a very serious subset of veterinary medicine so it should not be too playful.
¿A qué sector dirías que pertenece tu empresa?
Animales y mascotas
¿Qué colores quieres que tenga tu diseño?
Ligeros y neutrales
Para hacernos una idea de lo que representa tu marca, dinos qué estilos te gustan
Diseño de inspiración
I have attached the previous logo, which desperately needs to go away. We would also like to accomplish the below:
- We still like blue but are open to other colors as well
- Solid black as one option or single color
- Possibly incorporate browns and neutrals
- Perhaps try purple as a small pop of color, or some other color
- Options with words and animals
- Provide both stacked and single line versions
- A round shape is not required for all but we would like to see both round and non round options
- Cleaner, more simplistic than previous version
Animals for consideration: (we can't use just one, so when incorporating animals, please use a couple or a cluster, but do not go too overboard with the animals)
- Guinea Pig
Visit AEMV.org to learn more. Obviously al this branding is about to be updated and this logo is the start of that so it needs to be VERY GOOD.
Destacado en la lista de concursos lanzados
Promoción de blog
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte