• The HooDoo Half Marathon is a 13.1 mile footrace that takes place early October in Fairbanks, Alaska
• The race currently goes from Goldstream Valley to the very popular HooDoo Brewing Company in downtown Fairbanks.
o The race is currently named the “Goldstream to Hoodoo Half Marathon” because it starts at Goldstream Sports, a local sporting goods store. However, this “partnership” will be changing over the next year or so. We’d like the emphasis to be on the “HooDoo Half Marathon” name
• The race has grown each year with 2018 being the biggest yet at 661 racers and is the biggest half marathon in Interior Alaska.
• The race tagline is “Train. Race. Beer.” And is the hoppiest, happiest footrace in Alaska.
• Because the community race is put on by the local brewery, there is an obvious connection to drinking beer after the run. However, all ages can participate.
• The race benefits the United Way of the Tanana Valley, a local non-profit
¿A qué sector dirías que pertenece tu empresa?
¿Qué colores quieres que tenga tu diseño?
Los diseñadores eligen
Para hacernos una idea de lo que representa tu marca, dinos qué estilos te gustan
Diseño de inspiración
Have fun with this! There is a lot more information in the attached brief.
We are a laid-back group from the first brewery in Fairbanks, Alaska. We'd just love to have an awesome logo that will stand out in our community because most logos are not that exciting up here.
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte