We are a company that owns shopping centers. Our wesbite is http://www.newmarkmerrill.com. We have a customer service program called "Engage" we would like a logo for. The purpose of the customer service program is to engage our shoppers in meaningful connections with exceptional in person service. The key to this program is that this type of service, can only happen in person at physical shopping centers and not with online shopping. Our competition for this logo is online shopping and we want the logo to visually represent the difference between a transactory experience (online) and a human experience (in person, us)
- Include the word "Engage". We are OK with unique design elements incorporated into the word, but the word "Engage" should be clearly read and easy to understand.
- Utilize a color scheme similar to our logo on http://www.newmarkmerrill.com. You don't need to match the look of this logo (in fact, we prefer you don't), we just need it to compliment the overall colors (navy blue, cream, gold) when side by side with each other.
- Have the logo visually represent the notion of in-person connections or exceptional service. We are speaking to the heart of our customers, rather than simply transacting online.
- Ideas we've had (these certainly don't have to be it, just ideas we've thought of to visually represent our goals)...a heart beat, someone putting down a cell phone to instead hold a hand, plugging in to a human, face to face interaction.
- Use shopping carts, wingdings, clip art or an overly cartoony design please
- Have the word engage be difficult to read or decipher
- Have the logo look like another company's
- Provide a logo that doesn't visually represent the notion of engaging, human interaction, speaking to the heart etc.