some points worth noting:
* I like the idea of a simple design, that is enhanced/finessed in places.
* I'd love a design that communicates craft and good design/architecture.
* If you think it more appropriate we could go with a single page layout.
* In the sponsor pack we list the following topics:
- Device/network-agnostic design
- Application architectures
- Isomorphic apps
- Offline apps
- Web Components
It would be very cool if we could incorporate those into the design/logo.
* Many perceive frameworks as the future (and they are marketed with shiny) while progressive enhancement is seen as the past — we need to be able to compete on a level footing and part of the approach will be to use design to change that perception.
Some examples of the frameworks being:
I feel their designs have a technical utilitarian focus, Im happy for EnhanceConf be more design focused, providing the nicest possible experience to the user.
* The logo will be used on the website and sponsorship document so it would be good to get an idea how it would work with both.