Important: Please change the name to ESCAPOD, instead of ESCAPEPOD.
1. What I am looking for is a logo that can be used as a patch to be put on a shirt or cap as well as on the car either as banner (across top of windshield or bottom of door) or as a crest/emblem-style.
2. Please try to reflect my Porsche 944 as much as possible. Specifically: headlights (also check number of headlights and size), roof-rack, special form of lower bumbers in front/back and alloy-wheels (Fuchs-Felge...see picture).
3. Colourwise please try to make the colours somewhat a good fit to the sand-gold body colour of the car or the pale red of the lower bumbers. Please try to put your logo on a background similar to my cars colour so that I can get a better feeling of what it would look like applied to the car.
The 944-EscapePod is a 1986 Porsche 944 Turbo Rallye Car.
* wider meaning of escape pod:
* escape daily-routines/grind/ regular life
* live micro adventure
* just drive
* restore feeling of fulfillment
* driving as meditation: mind focused on the task at hand, and not what someone said, or what problems await you at the office or home, i.e. when driving one only sees what is in front and behind and in most cases one does not see it all = mind not cluttered with unnecessary inputs
* pushing your boundaries, and leaving your comfort zone back in that cubicle. Such an adventure will not just give you an adrenaline boost, but it will also teach you a lesson in appreciating life and all its hidden endeavors that test your limits and help you build up your inner strength.
* If you like music and sometimes need alone time, driving without a purpose is relaxing. If you don’t have a time limit or a destination or a destination that will take a long time to reach, it is a lot more relaxing than rushing or having a time limit.
* To really enjoy driving there’s a part of you that just wants to be left alone to enjoy the majesty of the rolling carpet.