The logo will be used both digitally and in print. We are looking for a professional looking logo compared to campy or "fun" one, and a logo with a European feel, similar to soccer logos (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.co…cd773d.jpg) or coat of arms.
Here are two mocks with the general idea that will at least show you the various components.
The above images are just rough mocks (obviously :)) but the critical components are:
- Having 2 mugs with hands/arms holding them
- The blue-diamond checker background
- A shield or crest.
- The red star (either in front or behind)
- The fist should have the thumb over the fore- and middle fingers like this http://curvefever.com/sites/default…00x500.jpg (as opposed to cocked up like in the above image).
- If possible, we'd love the name of the organization, "US Steinholding Association" worked into the large logo as well, either incorporated into the shield itself, over the top in a banner, or above or below the shield in a banner if that looks better (the soccer logo link above has several examples of names added in different ways).
We know we may need 1 logo for large sizes and merchandise and a simpler, smaller one for use at small sizes. Please err on the side of the larger one for this contest.
If you have any questions at all, or rough mocks that need feedback, please don't hesitate to reach out!