We are adding a Fundraising Aspect to Milwaukee’s “Go Red for Women” dinner/fundraising event. It is Called “Milwaukee’s Executive Chef” Cook Off Competition and we need a logo for it.
• Inspired by cooking shows such as “iron chef” and “Chopped” where contestants compete to create winning recipes using set ingredients, we are launching Go Red’s “Milwaukee Executive Chef” cookoff Competition” at our event.
• It works like this: four high -profile, MKE Executives and their spouses/significant others will participate in a cook-off.
• Each will create their own heart-healthy appetizer which of course will require specific heart-healthy ingredients. The Cook Off will be designed and led by a high profile, Milwaukee chef/restauranteur in his gourmet kitchens. And ultimately one of the Executives will be crowned Milwaukee’s “EXECUTIVE CHEF” at the 2020 annual Go Red dinner event.
• How will the winner be picked you are probably asking?
• We’ve devised a 2-pronged approach:
1. Live Voting at the Go Red event: The dinner venue has agreed to replicate the four Executive recipes and all four of them will be served as a “tasting” – they will be the appetizer course at the event. After the appetizer course, attendees will be asked to vote for their favorite on their auction app. We’ll feature videos of the Execs preparing the appetizers, bloopers, expressions about why the Go Red movement is important to them, etc. as we kick off the meal.
2. Fundraising: In the weeks leading up to the Go Red Dinner, execs and their spouses will encourage people in their networks to “buy” votes for $15 as well as tickets and tables. ZG will be creating a landing page to make voting easy.
• The executive that raises the most money and gets the most votes will be “Milwaukee’s 2020 EXECUTIVE Chef”.
¿A qué sector dirías que pertenece tu empresa?
Comunidad y sin fines de lucro
¿Qué colores quieres que tenga tu diseño?
Para hacernos una idea de lo que representa tu marca, dinos qué estilos te gustan
the logo for the Executive Chef Cookoff Competition needs to sync with the go red for women logo