The Moorabool Community Leadership Program will develop the capacity of community group representatives, volunteers and general community members to be leaders within their local communities. It will seek to involve participants from a range of demographic groups. and will focus on developing leadership skills, promoting connection, inclusion and wellbeing. The Moorabool Community Leadership Program will have multiple objectives including:
• To be an inclusive program open to all social and demographic groups.
• To develop the capacity of individuals to become community mentors focussing on promoting connected local neighbourhoods and communities.
• To provide unique opportunities for self-reflection and development of leadership skills.
• To build capacity in strengths based approaches to community development providing opportunities to apply this knowledge by initiating small community projects aimed at increasing social inclusion, connectedness, health and wellbeing.
• Strengthen capability of participants to share information, develop connections, develop an understanding of shared activities, commonalities, objectives and goals across their groups during the program and continue to draw on these connections beyond the program.
Keywords to think about are: leadership, inclusion and connection.
¿A qué sector dirías que pertenece tu empresa?
Comunidad y sin fines de lucro
Tipos de logo a explorar
Para hacernos una idea de lo que representa tu marca, dinos qué estilos te gustan
Attached is a document that outlines the colours to be used. We have also provided the Council logo for your information. We would like the Moorabool Community Leadership Program logo to have a less corporate feel and to stand out alongside the Moorabool Shire logo. We have also attached a postcard that shows some additional colours which can be included in the MCLP logo to ensure that it stands out.
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte