In our world common image associations are boxes, delivery vans, the zen of a clutter free home and, more abstract, clouds as in the dropbox for your physical belongings.
The logo must work well online as well as an eye-catcher on our delivery vans that will be one of our most important marketing tools. This means that our brand/logo color must be strongly visible and recognizable, our preference here is towards a strong purple. The logo must work both in color and inverted on a colorized background.
Some general feedback that I can see from the first submissions:
- The symbol should be simple enough to put anywhere in one color (no gradients, no shadows, no complex mixes of colors)
- Our dream logo is simple, yet clever. I believe this is best done with extensive work on the typography of the name together with simple touches off added symbolism.
- If the color purple limits you, please do not hesitate to create in other colors, we are flexible on this if we can find another strong color, it does however need to stand out
- Simple also means no symbols without meaning / communication. We see no value in symbols with just an S or other details that don’t add communication
- Simple means don’t overdo it, focus on conveying one strong meaning with the logo, it’s very hard to come through with multiple things such as locks, shields, boxes, clouds and so on.