Fierce.com a.k.a. "The EaRtH, SnOw, H2o ShOw" is seeking a new brand identity. We are a Hermosa Beach, CA based Action Sports and Indie Music site focused on delivering great multimedia content and Indie music and product promotion.
¿Qué te inspira y qué diseño imaginas para tu empresa?
Looking for a logo identity that brands us to our target audience. Can follow our current color scheme, see http://fierce.com although a full re-design of the site itself is underway so I'm totally open to a new look and feel. We are fairly open to different types of designs and will provide active feedback throughout the process to help guide submissions. We would like to develop a long term relationship with our designer for additional projects such as sales collateral, tshirts and web graphic design elements.
Lo que desea
- We need logo ready to go for both WEB and PRINT
- Prefer a scalable vector image (Adobe Illustrator, EPS or AI); not JPEG, GIF, TIFF, etc. but will accept layered PSD. All please as high res layered master (@ 300dpi!)
- Edgy (but clean font type) see http://fuel.tv, http://go211.com , http://rip.tv as an examples
- Incorporates the website name - Fierce.com. Feel free to make the .com part of the logo in a different color and bold (see http://go211.com)
- Optional: Show Tag line - The EaRtH, SnOw, H2o ShOw . Logo should look good with and without the tag line
- Something super unique, recognizable and associated with a youth oriented, male/female 18-34 brand.
- Style: Trendy, fresh, clean - but won't be outdated in a few months.
- Need it to be usable for multiple functions: Website, letterhead, biz cards, t-shirts, etc.
- Can be multiple colors - or one color. Interested in seeing both.
- Must convey the social aspect of the website
- Cheesy roaring panther pictures
- Simple and plain
- No Pink, Brown or Pastel colors
- Cartoon characters
- 3-D Logo
- Dependence on reflective effects to look good
- Tacky drop Shadows
- Unlicensed Art
- Gradients that pixelate on paper.
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte