• My brand and my business:
Online brand of linen, accessories and decoration for babies
• My style:
o Japanese inspirations:
o Japanese textile designers (Echino, KOKKA);
o Use of the techniques of Japanese embroidery, Japanese textile dyeing techniques, the comfort and design of traditional Japanese clothing.
o Elegant and playful at the same time
o Graphic (mainly lines and geometric shapes);
o Practical (using my own experience of mother)
• My target:
- Demanding moms looking for originality, quality and functional objects.
- Wealthy clients : high-end without being in inaccessible luxury
• My industry and my competitors:
- Moroccan childcare shops
- A lot of competition : mainly european products (Scandinavian style). Little diversified styles.
- Mainly competitors in stores (i.e. not online)
• The values and the message I want to communicate:
• MY COMPANY : AIKO means « beloved child » in Japanese
o Honesty: I suggest to my clients things I want for me; my brand is me: a young mon-entrepreneur who wanted to launch her own business to have the freedom to manage her mom's life as she wishes while living her passion for creation and the universe of the baby.
o Goodwill: I see my customers like humans, relatives before seeing them as clients; I want to create a real link between my clients and I.
o Generosity: It is by giving that one can receive.
o Modernity: Adapting my style and my marketing to my young customers
• MY LOGO, what I am trying to achieve through design:
o a logo that stands out from that of my competitors
o a logo that easily holds: colourful, clean, colorful, but not saturated
o a logo symbolizing, if possible, the extent of the values of my company, of my values