The Survivalist Dad stands for the idea the idea that you can still be adventurous, fun, and lead an exciting life when you become a dad, and that including your child in your adventures is the ultimate reward.
- our audience will be younger dads with younger kids who want to maintain their sense of adventure, their identity, and the vigor they had as a younger man when they become a father
- we will be selling products that are fun, cool, have a sense of humor
- funny t shirts or a line of 'fierce' bath toys (sharks, carniverous dinosaurs, etc) are examples of these products
- products will be for the dad himself, and for his kid, but the dad will be the customer in both cases - meaning that products for kids will be entertaining/funny for dads too.
¿A qué sector dirías que pertenece tu empresa?
Otros requisitos relativos al color
I'd like to explore the following colors:
Greens (Growth, harmony and success.)
Blues (Knowledge, trust, calm and honesty.)
Dark neutrals (Formality, mystery, exclusivity and luxury.)
Para hacernos una idea de lo que representa tu marca, dinos qué estilos te gustan
Diseño de inspiración
- We have included two examples of sketches we've done for the logo (mountains version, ice axe/bottle version. We are interested in designs that take these ideas and improve them, and on designs that come up with a new direction for the logo
- Logo should have 4 colors or fewer
- Logo should really stand out / catch people's attention!
Destacado en la lista de concursos lanzados
Promoción de blog
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte