Since 1999, FootballScoop.com has served as the premier source for coaching job information. FootballScoop reports all the hires and fires of college coaches. When a coach leaves one school to accept a position at another school, FootballScoop is usually the website to break the story. Our goal is to be the most timely & accurate source of information for the thousands of coaches and athletic directors throughout the nation that view our site on a daily basis.
Cuéntanos a qué tipo de público quieres llegar
Our viewership on FootballScoop.com consists of coaches, athletic directors, and athletic administrators. Most college, high school, and NFL coaches throughout the country view the site pretty regularly. During our November - March peak season (when there are alot of job hires), these guys are on the site a couple of times a day. They want to know "The Scoop" on who got hired, dismissed, left one school to go to another school.
Do not use the "FS" concept.
1. We plan to center your logo in the header on our soon-to-be redesigned site. We are flexible with the background color.
2. We are going to keep the color (glossy green) of our current menu bar (See FootballScoop.com).
3. We really want to incorporate a similar plate that EA Sports uses in their logo (See attachment). Please use several shades of silver like EA Sports uses. The shape of the plate can be different.
4. We like the shiny gloss of the EA Sports plate. (see attachment)
5. "FootballScoop" is one word. We are open to having the "Football" in one color and "Scoop" in another color (see attachment - BrainTouch example).
6. The "F" and "S" have to be capitalized.
7. Please do not incorporate a football or shovel image.
8. Shooting for sharp, trusting, innovative, energetic logo.
9. Our brand colors are glossy green, black, and silver.
10. See our attachment.
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte