Our website is https://snack-girl.com and has:
- healthy recipes
- help with weight loss
- food product reviews
- mostly middle-aged
- 40-60 years old
Many of our readers are Weight Watchers members.
¿A qué sector dirías que pertenece tu empresa?
¿Qué colores quieres que tenga tu diseño?
Los diseñadores eligen
Para hacernos una idea de lo que representa tu marca, dinos qué estilos te gustan
Diseño de inspiración
The character is adorable with only a few colors and the text is highlighted.
This is fun and has a power element.
The cute head is warm and funny. The text is too small.
This is an excellent badge style.
I like the movement and the simplicity of the chracter.
This is very fun and but I am not sure how readable the text is.
I do not like how masculine this is.
I like the shape here but it is too masculine.
This is super fun and simple and approachable.
I like the movement of the character and only two colors.
Snack Girl is
- about healthy food (no cupcakes please)
- can be circular or rectangular
- up to 200 pixels high (can be wider than it is high).
- choose colors that reflect the brand - we will be changing the colors on the website to fit the logo
- use only "Snack Girl" text to make the logo if you want
- attempt a warm, fuzzy super hero
- incorporate two elements - a character and text
- make "Snack Girl" (text) the main element of the design
- make it colorful
- put the text on the side of the character or below (whatever works for you)
- use salad, fruits and/or vegetables to denote food (if you think it works)
- design a super complicated character
- only pitch designs with a super hero character (we are wide open to only text designs
- make any shape or design element bigger than the text "Snack Girl"
- use cupcakes, muffins, or baked goods or gourmet food
- make a logo that looks like Hungry Girl https://www.hungry-girl.com (this is a competing website of mine)
- use a little girl as a figure - Snack Girl is an adult (I realize that this is confusing)
After the logo contest is finished - would like use the text element (or entire logo) as a badge over images.
The logo is to go to the top of a blog.
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte