We need a logo that is exciting and hotter than donut grease!!!!
We are looking for a logo represent our web site: TexasBusinessTrader.com (all words and .com must be included in design)
Some image IDEAS the logo COULD (doesn't have to) incorporate:
TX state flag, a state of Texas, Lone Star, barb wire, prickly pear cactus, oak trees, rail fence, longhorn steer, characiture of gunslinger (Yosemite Sam-ish?), six shooter, BBQ, Jalapeno pepper, oil well, branding iron, etc.
Here are a few things to think about:
1. Drawings - we want it to be "Texas" but not cheap or childlike - please, professional and easy to read.
2. Make the image/design make it easy for them to remember!
3. We are NOT a big fan of buildings, offices, skyscrapper images.
4. Nothing too elegant - we do not want to come across as being fancy or snooty. We want prospects to feel comfortable with us, yet trusted and professional.
5. The typeface should be easy to read/remember phrase i.e.: capitalize first letter of each word, different color of each word, etc.
Please feel free to experiment with colors!
Get creative in tie-ing in a "business" aspect of this too. Think Texas business, let your imagination soar!
The files we will require are:
Print file format - .ai (CMYK)
TIF 300 dpi full color
Web file format - .jpg and layered .psd (RGB)
Please do not use any stock images or clip art in the logo