Gamebird, is a mobile gaming community. It will be a highly interactive and engaged community platform. It is going to connect and bring together all types of mobile gamers. It will be the go-to place for news regarding up-coming games, gaming event and tournaments (for Pakistan market), Pakistan’s own gaming influencers will be sharing their own content on the forum.
In addition, Gamebird aspires to help Pakistani local developers by either connecting them with publishing and/or marketing their games. Gamebird ambition is to become the voice of Pakistani gaming community.
• Individuals who play mobile games, (both casual and hard-core) in Pakistan.
Moreover, our identity will be the front facing when it comes to talking to international mobile game publishers for setting up e-sports and tournaments or promoting local talent. Gamebird connects all stakeholders (local and international) in the gaming value chain together for Pakistan.
¿A qué sector dirías que pertenece tu empresa?
Juegos y recreación
¿Qué colores quieres que tenga tu diseño?
Los diseñadores eligen
Otros requisitos relativos al color
Designers can make suggestions. We were thinking along tones of red, orange and other colours which would go well together.
Para hacernos una idea de lo que representa tu marca, dinos qué estilos te gustan
Diseño de inspiración
We are looking for log designs which depict a highly engaged community of mobile gamers for mobile gamers. Gamebird is there to inspire mobile gamers to reach new heights. We want the logo to be mature, energetic. It is a bird which symbolizes growth, spread of news, rally of a community. Logo should depict a soaring bird (inspiration to be from the phoenix), flaming wings a. The powerful, aggressive and competitive personality of the car Firebird can also be used as muse.
Brand identity of the Sage (Master Shifu) and the Hero should be used.
- Community for all gamers in Pakistan especially mobile gaming.
- An influencer talking to game content users.
- Connect the game consumers (players & teams) with the game makers (developer, publisher, distributor).
- A place where game users and influencers can engage with each other, review games, share their best tactic to beat a particularly challenging game level etc.
- A voice which tells gamers what content to consume and how to do it; what are the up-coming games? the newly released games? tips and tricks, news on gaming e.g. operator billing, up-coming tournaments, game fests, game meets.
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte