GoParrot is a new marketing agency that specifically services small businesses. For the small business owner who doesn't know how to get their brand out there and raise awareness, GoParrot develops a 3-6 month marketing plan and implements it. We are based in NYC, so feeling city-chic is important.
The name GoParrot has a very specific set of characteristics. I am a 27-year-old female starting this agency, and I've been marketing small businesses since I started with my father's when I was 16. I find marketing to be a fun and creative outlet and I want GoParrot to represent my own mindset.
Parrots, to me, represent what marketing is all about and I need to communicate that in a logo:
- parrots are intelligent and competent birds
- they are creative problem solvers
- they are bright and vibrant
- they are witty, clever and brainy
- they have a sense of humor and are fun
- they are talkative and chatty
- they are analytical thinkers - figuring out all ways to attack a problem before deciding on the correct one
We came up with the "Go" in GoParrot because Parrot Marketing sounds lame. Go adds an impression of "young" and "startup."
We want to be all of the parrot characteristics above, but also professional, as we take our clients' businesses very seriously. We are results-minded business-people, but want to represent that marketing doesn't always have to be stuffy, and can be creative, fun and fresh.