Gozney is the Masterbrand which consolidates The Stone Bake Oven Company, Gozney Professional Ovens and Roccbox.
This Masterbrand as two customer areas of focus, both B2B and B2C customers.
What makes Gozney different:
Gozney have a very unique office culture which resonates through their approach to business. They are a modern, relatable brand, with a vein of innovation running through all their products. They see themselves having a Dyson style influence, by taking products and re-inventing or improving their design and functionality.
You are designing way more than just an oven brand. Gozney is unlike any other oven provider you can think of (that was their history) they also provide:
- Space design in house, for restaurant visuals and planning.
- Product design and invention
- Container conversion design and fit.
- In house chef and training
Gozney’s future is taking their ovens global and continuing to pursue more diverse means of products and concepts. On the horizon is outdoor furniture, more products, interiors and property.
What we require from you:
Gozney needs to be all things to all people, whilst retaining a brand identity. Their products vary in price point, type and customer. But they want their brand to resonate strength and innovation. A concept we are considering is using the Gozney logo, with smaller writing below to determine the different categories of the business. Much like Virgin, who use the Virgin Logo, then add 'media,' 'active' etc.
Gozney would prefer their Logo to be horizontal writing although open to suggestions.
Gozney need a symbol or a G that can be placed on products where the GOZNEY logo in its entirety will not fit.
International acceptance - World famous
Needs to stand the test of time 5-10 years.
Like simple and clean, with an edge. Nothing too simple and non –descript.
There is some heritage in what we do.
Any obvious stone oven imagery
- PLEASE NO REFERENCE TO OVEN SHAPES OR FIRE Gozney is looking to expand outside of ovens quickly, so do not want to be limited as an oven provider in their logo.
- Please be inspired by brands such as DYSON.
- We would like to see concepts with a G in a circle. But don't be constrained by this idea.