Bridge Ahead will implement creative yet effective online and television advertising campaigns for a wide variety of businesses. We are in the process of incorporation and do not have a formal website up yet. However, we need a logo that represents the fun yet effective image that we will portray to our clients.
¿A qué sector dirías que pertenece tu empresa?
Negocios y consultoría
Tipos de logo a explorar
Para hacernos una idea de lo que representa tu marca, dinos qué estilos te gustan
Diseño de inspiración
Update 11-28I added in a bad looking hand drawn bridge ahead logo and an example of "Swan Song". I'd like to see some examples of the Bridge Ahead Logo in the Swan Song format. Here are my original instructions as well.
- I would like the logo to look professional.
- It should not have too much color, but I'd like to have a little bit of supporting color.
- It should have two colors at a maximum with one of them likely grey, but perhaps blue.
- It should have just a touch of subtle creativity.
- I would like the type to be bold with thicker lines, similar to the Wildfire logo.
- the image as a whole should look bold and not washed out. Use colors that stand out and don't have too much white in them.
- Any images should be simple depictions of bridges. Creativity is good here, but simplicity is as important.
- In general changing the writing to show a bridge will not work. If an image of a bridge is used, it should be to the left of the logo.
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte