Header logo needed for decathlete Trey Hardee, member of the 2008 Olympic Team - Edit Sunday morning
Nombre de la empresa
¿Qué te inspira y qué diseño imaginas para tu empresa?
A close friend of mine recently qualified for the 2008 Olympics in the decathlon as a member of the US Track and Field team.
While his qualifying wasn't a huge shock (his friends knew how good he was).....his ego (or lack thereof) meant he never had a strong web presence prior to making the big time.
I'm helping him pull together a web site ahead of the start of the games next month. I'm looking for a header image to go on his site at treyhardee.com.
Lo que desea
- A clean but powerful header image that uses the name 'Trey Hardee' and 'Decathlete' (Web 2.0 is fine by me)
- Subtle uses of red white and blue
- Images can be either 440px wide or 920 px wide. I have yet to decide on a final width but those are the two width dimensions I'm working with in the site template.
- Height is fluid but needs to be between 110px and 160px
- Use of Trey's likeness can go either way. Use it or don't use it. It's your choice. I'm working on pulling together images of Trey for use on the site. If you need to see them right now head over to trey.gannonmedia.net
- Since the site is going to be photo-heavy, should you decide to use a photo of Trey, please don't have it be the main aspect of the logo.
- Incorporate some elements of the decathlon: 100m, long jump, shot put, high jump, 400m, pole vault, javelin, discus, 1500m, 110m hurdles
- Feel free to exercise creative license. You guys (and gals) are the talented ones and would prefer to let you create rather than have me dictate.
- Take inspiration from other athlete web sites like michael phelps, tyson gay and bryan clay
- Spoke with Trey after he had a chance to look at some designs
- #1 - He'd like to have his signature include somewhere in the header -
- I'm terrified of the IOC so please stay away from using the Olympic Rings or any variation thereof. Same goes for 'Beijing 2008' or even "Olympics" I'm going to be checking with the USOC soon on use of the word "Olympic Athlete" or "Olympian"
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte