We hope these guidelines will save everyone time and give your entries a better potential of being chosen.
Based on what we’ve seen in the first two days, we have additional specific guidelines:
1) We are looking for a feel that is more masculine than feminine.
2) Think "fire" and "metal."
3) Although we’ve seen some beautiful nature elements (trees/ flowers/ leaves) we’d like you to create a brand around the principals of “physics.”
4) We're also leaning away from using a "body" form in our logo (circular floating head).
5) We want a logo that can stand alone, without having to use the words “Health Movement” or the letters “HM.”
We are starting a Health Movement to INSPIRE people to live a healthy lifestyle including sleep, exercise and nutrition. We are a web/app based company and provide the tools for customers to track and accomplish their health goals. That can also join or create health groups and events. Customers can choose to inspire others by sharing their stories and what they've learned about healthy living, or customers can search for inspiration to become healthy. It is “Healthy Living—Your Way”
We want to create a logo/brand for our Health Movement that is truly inspiring (think Nike + Livestrong + Holstee Manifesto Video) that people recognize and want to wear on a hat/shirt/sweatshirt and that makes them want to join the Health Movement.
While we want to eventually appeal to everyone regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, etc. Initially our target audience are females between 30-50 yrs of age (working professionals/stay at home moms looking to make a health change) and men between 30-50 yrs of age who are stuck behind a desk all day and want to be healthier.