- The logo should read: "Chris Kresser L.Ac". I'm open to a logo that is simply a graphical treatment of my name, or one that has a separate graphic and my name.
- It should also contain the tagline "Medicine for the 21st century". But I'd like to see two versions: one with the tagline, and one without. (The deliverable could be a PSD file with the tagline on a separate layer.)
- The logo will be used on business cards, my website and on stationary and brochures, so it should be versatile.
- I prefer clean, minimalist design. It should reflect the 21st century principles described above, but also be bright, warm, inviting and relaxing. Avoid high-tech, "spa" and "clouds and angels" aesthetics.
- Colors: avoid pastels. I gravitate towards muted earth tones, and especially like combinations of brown and orange/umber, but feel free to experiment.
Here's a link to 20 favorites I chose from the LogoStore to give you an idea of what I like: https://99designs.com/readymade/favorites/466825
- Will be used on biz cards printed by 4by6.com, so need an EPS in CMYK as well as web-ready PNG or JPG in RGB.
- Also need layered PSD file (with tagline on separate layer) or 2 separate layered PSD files (one with tagline, one without) and a CMYK vector AI (for signage).
Because this is my first project, I can't guarantee it right away. Once it gets to 10 designs it will be immediately guaranteed.
A business card, brochure and website project will follow, so get this right and you may have more work coming your way!