Fair Play Sourcing is a people sourcing company (headhunter, recruiter, staffing, contractor, etc). We find resources for clients for contract positions and/or permanent hire (mostly contract placements). Most of our positions are in the IT domain (developers, ERP, network, PM, BA, etc.).
¿A qué sector dirías que pertenece tu empresa?
Negocios y consultoría
Tipos de logo a explorar
Para hacernos una idea de lo que representa tu marca, dinos qué estilos te gustan
Diseño de inspiración
* Company name is "Fair Play Sourcing". Although we would expect clients to refer to us as "Fair Play" typically. For example, "Did we get any resources from the guys over at 'Fair Play'?"
* Emphasis in logo. The word "Fair" in logo is important (all caps? font? etc.). The word play would get slightly less emphasis. The word sourcing would have almost a "not there" emphasis.
* Want to avoid obvious/direct imagery associated to fair such as (1) scales of justice (2) ying yang ... (3) shaking hands .. etc. We feel those are over used. You can do abstract / oblique usage however. The icon for the fair trade certification is a good example of hinting at well known concept(en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fairtrade) as it hints as ying/yang but morphs to people concept.
* We like "Fair Play" as every reference builds the brand we are pursuing.
* This effort (the new logo) is a rebranding of the existing company. The current website is here --> http://www.leveragency.com. We are rebranding so as to have our name build our brand. Current name is too hard to say. Ideally we would stick w/ the current website's color palette so we can just plug in the new logo to start.
* The olympics convey the values we are targettng in a few ways. So logos that have roots with the running of the olympic torch would be interesting. See sample images (including one of that style). Perhaps tighter shot on torch hand.
* We are open to other imagery that helps drive the messaging of Fair Play with a subtle flavor.
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte