Helps us change an old-fashioned industry!
We are an auto-body (collision) repair shop. Our key customers are car rental and dealership companies with rental-ready and showroom-ready needs upon vehicle return.
Our Value Proposition
We address our fleet customers’ collision repair needs by delivering on:
1) Speed of vehicle return,
2) Quality and safety-assured repairs,
3) Reasonable repair costs and
4) Responsive and attentive customer service.
We operate a business where our customers’ satisfaction is not earned with one vehicle repair but must be maintained over every repair experience. We conduct our business with honesty & integrity to standout in an industry where estimates are suspect. We make every effort to build customer trust and loyalty.
Our customers are large-midsize companies run by seasoned executives while our daily contact is often with front-line rental representatives and car salespersons that can influence auto body shop selection.
The front-line staff tends to be mid-20s to mid-30s evenly men/women while the managers are 80% men and 20% women in their mid-30s to mid-40s. Most are college graduates.
Slow and dirty is how the auto body industry is perceived and often is in practice. We are fast and soon to be green! We are process innovators moving to use environmentally sensitive practices and products throughout the collision repair process. We want to acknowledge we are “green” but it should not dominate the design. The best solution would be a design where a “green” reference or symbol could be added or removed.
Company Name and Taglines
We are trying to use a memorable tagline to accompany our logo - “Keep your fleet on the ground”. We want to speak to the front line staff so they think of us as their first choice for a fast vehicle return. Our tagline is intent is to invoke thoughts of our customers’ vehicles in-service doing business for them not stuck in a body shop.
(Company Name) Fleet Services Group
(Tagline 1) - “Keep your fleet on the ground” (Play on: “Keep your feet on the ground”)
(Tagline 2) - Collision Repair Experts
Sharing other taglines we have considered; Cars leave us fast and happy! (Play on: “Fat and happy!”); It’s a matter of fast! (Play on: “It’s a matter of fact”).
Please choose the font and type-style of your choice for company name and taglines. Our established customers refer to us as FSG but we’re not big enough to be known by that exclusively but FSG (our initials) could be incorporated into the design if it doesn’t conflict with stylish and simple.
We are business people that appreciate the power of creative talent in designing our logo and recognize it is not our competency. We have ideas so we will make suggestions, not directives, in our logo requirements. We have chosen two styles: one with images and one without.
• Many vehicles vs. one vehicle to convey a fleet of cars (we service: cars, SUVs, vans, pickups)
• A car could be used to represent all vehicle types (not required to show many types, e.g. van)
• Abstract over explicit – we’re leaning towards middle ground but be creative in representation
• Recognizable image over abstract mark – we’re leaning towards recognizable but can be influenced otherwise
• Serious over comical – not being cartoonish is essential, portraying fast service is important, a quality impression is important and green (environmentally sensitive) is important but should not dominate
• New vs. old – progressive feel over old-fashioned image
• Colors - Unsure of best colors but like blue, grey, black, white, green, red, orange. Dislike yellow and purple. Combinations to be determined by you.
• Simple verses complex – stylish and simple over complex and busy logo
We’re excited to see our new logo design represent our company’s future image!
Note: We will need the final files we receive to be in standard Adobe Illustrator and EPS formats.