We are building a brand that produces TV-shows for kids and products that inspire creativity.
We want our TV-shows and products to inspire kids (8-12, tweens) to think big, be creative and do stuff that matters.
We are looking for a logo/typeface that is the centre of it all. It needs to work both with video content (will most likely be animated) and as a logo to brand our products.
The name Star&Kid...
We really really want kids to do great things. We aim to inspire them to reach for the stars and discover their true potential. The name also refers our own star (Earth), where we face big challenges (and the kids too).
- Create a punk'd, playful and "in-your-face" logo.
- Use strong colours
- Create a "hip" logo.
- Create a logo that a 12 year old is proud to have on a T-shirt.
- Build a logo that stands out form the crowd (and can be recognised from a distance)
- Don't make something that's too "kiddy" (childish), i.e. use a multicoloured clumsy font.
- Don't use a 5 pointed stars in the logo.
We've attached two new images. One is a sketch of an idea we quite like. The logo is a kid silouette watching a planet. The other image show logos in the style we are looking for. A combination of the sketch and the reference logos is what we are looking for.