I need a logo which will portray first and foremost and image of professionalism, maturity, distinctiveness. The brand image I am aiming for is similar to professional services companies in other industries - think PWC, Clifford Chance, or maybe JP Morgan.
- it's a small company, but it's absolutely critical that the design doesn't convey this - it must look highly-professional and 'corporate'.
- at the same time, I want it to stand out and be distinctive and fresh. May be a 'Web 2.0' spin on the branding of some of the above companies?
- I want more than just the words 'Foxwell Brown' in the logo, there needs to be some kind of simple pictoral element. This could somehow incorporate the nature of the business, which is bringing people together. Equally, it could be something abstract. Simplicity is the key.
- No foxes or wells in the logo please! And nothing cartoonish / cheesy.
- I'm open to suggestions as to the colour palette, but again it musn't be too garish.
The files we will require are:
Print file format - .ai (CMYK)
Web file format - .jpg and layered .psd (RGB)
Please do not use any stock images or clip art in the logo