What is SkoolShop.com?
- SkoolShop.com will be the ultimate place for shopping anything you need for school/ education.
- It will feature basic categories like Textbooks, School Stationery, Accessories etc., to new-to-India Educational aids like Flash Cards, Educational Electronics, Software, CD-ROMs, etc.
-SkoolShop.com also recognizes that every child also likes to indulge in Extra-Curricular & Co-curricular activities, and will engage in Commerce in those areas too, by selling Art products, Craft products, Games, Hobby Kits, School Memorabilia, etc.
-In all a total of 16 Product Categories will be available on Skoolshop.
Who is the Consumer?
- Skoolshop will have products across the 16 Categories for students from Pre K (2yr) to Grade X (15 yrs)
- Primary user of the Product sold on Skoolshop is the Child
- Primary Consumer of Skoolshop.com is the Parent who will make the purchase
- Older kids will also be surfing Skoolshop.com and pester parents to buy products
- Parent will be in the age-group of 25-40 across middle-upper middle class families
What does the brand stand for?
- Skoolshop will make it easier to shop for 16 Education/School related categories all at one place – saving the Parent time and effort involved in otherwise shopping at 6-10 different locations
- Skoolshop will be available on the internet and it will use couriers to deliver the product right at the doorstep of the consumer, thereby making available products to consumers which were never available to them before
- Skoolshop relies heavily on content to give the consumer an opportunity to know more about the product through testimonials, reviews, usage instructions in text, video and image form
- The Brand Colours are Red and Darker shades of Grey
- The logo has to work in synch with the current website design (see attached jpeg of mock homepage)
- The Skool part of Skoolshop could be extended into other brands like SkoolCraft, SkoolTv, etc. within Skoolshop.com or outside it.
- Has to appeal to both parents and children
- Has to appeal to both young kids and older kids
- A Skoolshop logo
We are yet to finalise the slogan and there is a possibility of the same being part of the Logo