Strategic Franchising (http://www.strategicfranchising.com) creates, develops, and supports service-based franchises. We provide franchisees with proven systems, ongoing training, marketing, and operational support to help them build their businesses.
We currently have six brands:
1. Home Helpers: Medical and non-medical care for seniors.
2. Caring Transitions: Senior moving, downsizing and estate sale management.
3. TruBlue House Care: Total house care for seniors and busy adults.
4. Direct Link: In-home monitoring and medication dispensing service for the senior market.
5. Fresh Coat: Residential and commercial painting, focusing on the senior market.
6. The Growth Coach: Business & sales coaching.
Our franchisees are motivated, business-minded individuals or couples with a strong desire to own their own business. They have some business experience, usually a 4-year college degree, and liquid capital necessary to purchase a franchise without financing.
Their desire to own their own business sometimes comes after experiencing a difficult time in their life, such as the loss of a job, divorce, death, etc. They are often unhappy and unfulfilled after working 20 years in “corporate America” or in a stagnant job with no future. They have some business or work experience, available capital to invest and are willing and capable of following our proven system. They need to like people and people need to like them to be successful in the sales and marketing aspect of the business. They often want to be successful AND feel good about what they do, such as helping seniors or others.