This contest will be moderated at least once per day and feedback given as much as is practicable. it is our intention to help you the designer as much as we can.
TalentBond has two distinct ideas to draw upon.
1) Our technology interacts with various web services and easy/powerful 'integration' is a key technical factor.
2) We serve a people focused industry that is all about 'attracting' candidates (people looking for jobs with our clients) and turning them into applicants (actually applying for jobs)
Teams, skills, linking and joining are all strong concepts. Simplicity is preferred with only 2-3 colours in use.
We'd like to avoid the overused rotational symmetry, 4 primary colours, generic linked body shapes concept that we've all seen too much of and will shy away from anything that looks too like a happy/non-profits org. :-) e.g. http://blog.crowdspring.com/2010/07…n-generic/
- Variation in font thickness for Talent / Bond acceptable
- variations in capitalisation on lettering acceptable (talentbond, Talentbond, TalentBond, TALENTBOND)
- Sans Serif fonts only please.
- The selected winner will provide finished design in layered PSD format and if possible a CMYK version for print in a suitable format (EPS etc)