Thanks for reading this brief and thanks in advance for your great work!
We are a direct marketing agency and this is for a client of ours that is going through a rebranding. Their website will be updated soon too.
We are looking for a clean, contemporary design that will give businesses a comfort level in buying toner and imaging products online or selecting U.S. Globe Corp. to provide service and repairs for their office equipment.
Majority of sales/revenue comes from businesses not consumers though consumers do buy too.
- No muddy, dark, depressing or hard to read colors (brown, purple, yellow, etc.)
- Logo will be used primarily online, but it should not have so much fine detail that it can't be duplicated in print.
- If you decide to incorporate a globe in the logo (which may not be necessary) it should probably be a more abstract globe. Otherwise, the business may look dated.
- Logo should communicate that this is a real, reputable, trustworthy business but not be too stuffy. We want to communicate good value and also reliability.
- We're not interested in including a color-wheel or something with lots of different colored dots like some competitors use. Toner cartridges and imaging products are just one of the things they do.
- We MAY incorporate a tagline of 'Great Prices & Reliable Service Since 1986' so feel free to include that in your design or as an option.