!!!!! IMPORTANT !!!!!!!
The logo you create must look good on a bottle label. Also, a key part of this contest is a visual icon to replace the photorealistic eye of our logo.
We are looking for a logo with both text and a logo mark.
The logo will need to translate into a new and uniform design language for our brand.
We need our look/ brand to intrigue them into trying it, and provide a very sophisticated impression to our channel partners such as distributors, retailers and bar managers.
We need to step up our marketing with world class design, and this logo is a first key step.
Our existing logo is attached below (20140118Mystic... (118.8 KB)) we would like to update the overall design of this.
NOTES ON THE TEXT:
• We are happy to keep text we have now, but must match the updated eye icon
• Happy to update the text - the main goal is to match the eye icon.
• We like the way the current text portion of the logo uses a crescent moon over the letter "i" in Mystic.
** If you use fonts that must be purchased, please let us know immediately - if we need to obtain any third party items for commercial use legally - we will have to factor this into our budget.
NOTES ON THE EYE ICON:
• we are looking for a stylized version
• easily reproduced in a monochrome format design
• keeps intensity, but tones down the overall creepiness of photorealistic eye.
• No third party materials to be used for the eye design.
FUTURE USE OF THE LOGO:
In the future it will also be used on:
• recipe cards,
• business cards
It should look cohesive and clearly express the sophistication, mystery, and handmade expression that go into every bottle.
• I have included a variety of materials showing our current look for you to understand how we use our current logo.
• We have a registered trademark over the word/mark combination of the stylized word Mystic and the photorealistic human eye.
Mystic is a 60 proof bourbon liqueur. It is easy to drink straight, and it has a growing base of very loyal consumers. It is made by combining a smooth bourbon whiskey with wildflower honey and a tea (made from 9 different botanicals including orange peel, ginger, cinnamon and black peppercorn).
It has a slightly spicy finish. Most people fall in love with the product when they taste it.
Mystic Bourbon Liqueur combines the luxury of spiced liqueur with the sophistication of bourbon.
SMELL: The classic bourbon nose gives way to notes of candied orange and wild flower honey laced with hints of mint and anise.
TASTE: The full-body features a delicate combination of black peppercorn and cinnamon on the mid- palate, complementing the soft essence of vanilla and citrus.
FINISH: The long finish culminates in a classic toffee-bourbon note with a faint ginger echo.