Redline Motorworks is looking for a unique and catchy logo for our website. We mainly specialize in Audi, BMW, Porsche & Volkswagen aftermarket car parts including suspension, exhaust systems, wheels, etc.
¿Qué te inspira y qué diseño imaginas para tu empresa?
Redline Motorworks needs a unique & catchy logo for our website. We need it designed for the purpose to promote our business. This logo will be used on our website.
We are a business specializing in aftermarket car parts for high performance Audis, BMWs, Porsches & Volkswagens.
We do not currently have a tag line / moto. Please feel free to suggest some to me if you feel it would be essential to the logo.
Lo que desea
I am very open to all ideas so here are some basic guidelines:
- I am open to having either only Redline Motorworks or http://www.Redline-Motorworks.com both in our logo;
- My initial idea was to have a tachometer with the needle at redline. I was thinking of having the needle look like it has travelled through the rev range (like if a picture was taken with a long exposure). Here is a link to the exposure idea. Location is up to you and it doesn't need to be the focus item in the logo.
- A unique font that looks fast or integrates into the tachometer or any other object you choose to add
- I would prefer something featuring a red theme, but I am open to other variations.
- I would prefer a color logo, but if you have a black & grey idea, post it up.
- We specialize in high end cars so the logo needs to reflect that.
- The logo needs to stand out and reflect quality & power.
- A detailed tachometer - something custom and cool looking
- A 3D looking tachometer unless you can make a 2D one that looks awesome..NEW IDEA: Maybe use the outline of the tachometer and design it so that it looks like a banked turn on a race track. Add a digitally designed car turning hard or drifting.
- I'm open, the logo needs to look professional & not cheap
- Simple tachometer...