The company name is CONCEPT INOX ARMORIQUE.The most relevant word is INOX, which means Stainless Steel. This is the material that we use to transform.
(sheet metal working = cutting + stamping + curving + welding + finishing)
The second word by importance is CONCEPT, meaning that we are able to imagine and to design customized products.
The third word "ARMORIQUE", is the geographical detail (North-West of France), is not important.
You may have a look on the current website to catch what we make (http://www.concept-inox-armorique.fr) but this is only for information as we are planning to make the company evolve quite a bit.
Overall, in terms of logo, here below are some guidelines that we have in mind. Nevertheless, being an engineer, I have no clue about design and I´d rather leave it into your expert hands! So do not consider these guidelines too strictly and feel free to propose your design even if it
does not respect these points:
- Name of the company: I anticipate that the logo should include the company as a tagline but the name should not be the central logo material
- Number of colors: 3 max
- Preferred colors: Quite open in general, but would be good if at least one color is “metallic grey” to reflect the steel
- Logo format: Logo on top with company name in small below
- 2D – 3D: 3D effect would be welcome
- Messages to convey: dynamism, seriousness, solidity, innovation