Cómo whatsticksmedia comenzó su viaje en logotipos
Nombre de la empresa
Lifesta is a new innovative variation on the "daily deal" or "group buying" concept. Group buying sites provide a great, affordable way to discover what a city has to offer by selling heavily discounted deals (often 50% and up) for products and services in the area. These sites receive significant discounts by aggregating large groups of people and guaranteeing a certain volume of customers to the businesses offering the products and services. Some examples for group buying sites are: Groupon.com, LivingSocial.com, BuyWithMe.com, ScoopSt.com etc.
Deals sold on such sites are typically lifestyle oriented: Food & drinks in restaurants and bars, spa (massage, manicure / pedicure, waxing), classes (cooking, golf, tennis), fun activities (ice skating, boat tours, cigar and wine tasting) etc.
Cuéntanos a qué tipo de público quieres llegar
- The typical consumer is 18-35 years old, about 70% women
- This is a young, hip consumer looking for an affordable way to experience and discover new things to see and do (for themselves and/or their families).
- They usually live in or near a large city
We're looking for a hip, fun, somewhat edgy logo that communicates the great lifestyle our site stands for (new experiences, relaxation, fun, active life). Please note that activities are city focused so important to keep the logo feeling urban, not beach or travel oriented.
- Should include the name "Lifesta" (possibly all lowercase if aesthetically better)
- Should be rectangular, not square so as not to take up too much vertical space at the site header
- May contain multiple colors but translate well into a 2-color logo for printing on merchandise (e.g. shirts, bags).
- Color palette is open, though we do want a warm, welcoming site so select colors accordingly
- Should appeal to both men and women
- We're totally open to ideas! One idea we had was showing the feet of a person relaxing somewhere (though not on the beach so it doesn't feel like a vacation site). You can experiment with this concept or create your own, we're happy to see anything as long as it communicates what the site stands for.
The final submission should be in vector format (.ai) and include both the full color and the 2-color version of the logo (if different).
We will monitor this page and provide feedback quickly. If you have questions please don't hesitate to ask! We are 99designs veterans and really enjoy working with the designers on this site.
Thank you for your interest in our competition!
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte