To introduce the notion of flavorful, natural condiments to homes and restaurants everywhere as a healthy and delicious alternative to the bland chemicals found on tables today. Americans love adding condiments to their meals, and many develop loyalties to products filled with mysterious additives. A&B thinks Americans can do better. At first, we plan to offer a series of hot sauces that emphasize each ingredient's complexity and freshness...we don't just want to set your mouths on fire. Have no confusion: our hot sauces are HOT. But A&B American Style products look and taste exactly like what they are: hand-made, small-batch and 100% natural. These products accompany any dish at any meal.
Our current brand name is A&B American Style, but feel free to play around with shortened / altered forms (e.g., A&B American, A&B, etc.)
"Flavor. Not just heat"
Cuéntanos a qué tipo de público quieres llegar
Our concept emphasizes simplicity. We use only natural ingredients that the average American recognizes from his or her local market. Rather than burning our customers' mouths, our products enhance all kinds of dishes by adding another dimension of flavor. We emphasize the artisanal and high-quality nature of our products and want a label and logo that reflects a small-batch product. This means we want to stay away from gimics that make sauces look more like cartoons than high quality food products.
Stereotypical hot sauce label designs are to be avoided are:
1) Flames: Absolutely no flames, we are not about heat, we are about flavor
2) Devils or other evil characters: See above
3) Excessively curved / wavy fonts: A bit tacky in our opinion. We are based in New York, NY so please keep that aesthetic in mind
Some things we are looking for:
1) A somewhat spartan logo. A mostly white, brown or beige background for sure
2) Minimal color, our products will have bright color (red, orange or green) that we do not want to upstage.
3) Keep in mind that we are looking for a logo that will represent us and our approach in the future as we expand outside of hot sauces into other condiment categories
4) Brands to consider for inspiration:
McClure's Pickles (http://www.mcclurespickles.com/products/)
Hudson Whiskey by Tuthilltown (http://tuthilltown.com/category/pro…d-spirits/)
Our packaging reflects our fundamental and accessible approach to chile pepper sauce. We will not use the narrow base bottle with long neck that many sauces use. We expect to use a stout, wide base jar with a short, slightly narrower neck. Similar in shape/style to this: http://www.couronneco.com/5534-sc-s…bottle.htm
The files we will require are:
Print file format - .ai (CMYK)
Web file format - .jpg and layered .psd (RGB)
Please do not use any stock images or clip art in the logo
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte