WHAT WE WANT:
1) The logo should best have one color only. We like to change the color and we want to make the logo work on black and white surfaces.
2) Use a standard font for the text in the logo that we can use that font in other areas too. Feel free to use what ever font you like.
3) Please create an image or shape that tells represents the USPs of our company:
- Ideas: We create and develop bright ideas and transform them in real business.
- People: We know that ideas and businesses are driven by people.
- Network: Ideas can only be developed in a network of supporters.
- Smart: We develop ideas fast and delegate all adding value that is not core business to partners.
- Fun: Good ideas need a likable atmosphere.
4) You can replace one or more characters of Ideaheads with a shape or place the shape left to the text.
5) Design the shape in a way that it can be used on its own without the text Ideaheads.
6) Be clean and smart.
7) Let the logo be serious but - if possible - with a creative wink: Our business is somehow freaky and unconventional but our customers and partners are mostly very serious.
8) Use smoothly curved lines. Don't make it sharp and pointy..
9) Please design an open icon. We act without constraints. Do not insert your icon message in a box.
WHAT WE DON'T WANT:
1) An stock image of something in the emblem part.
2) A playful logo.
3) Lines or what ever surrounding the logo.
4) No bulb or what usually represents an idea.
5) Color gradients.
6) Edged fonts.
WHAT COULD WORK (only as inspiration but better have better ideas):
1) The center of an idea is always an individuell. This could be illustrated with the an iconified head with a torso. This icon could be the "i" of Ideaheads.
2) The challenge of this design is to find a good icon for idea-driven, people-centric, smart business development.
All designs I have seen so far are too filigree. Please design as simple as possible (one color, simple logo like a pictogram, no gradients). I added three example designs in the briefing. They show a direction. The Vendle logo shows the simplicity I am looking for, Proviso and DeskBuddy show a direction what font I am looking for. Thanks!