The logo should contain:
- word mark
- visual language that communicates the TechStyleLAB concept with the ability to sub-brand the “labs”
- need the ability to visually communicate that these “labs” are sub-brands and part of the whole branding strategy
convey the following mix: 50% fashion technology + research lab, 30% business/learning center, 10% sophisticated startup, 10% grassroots
Which visual aspects to incorporate:
- We are open in terms of the color palette. Preference for color choices that work with existing Fashion School site at http://www.fashionschool.kent.edu
• Our name, "TechStyleLAB" should be part of the logo (word mark), however, we are primarily looking for a visual graphic "icon" to accompany the name of the company. Simply funky-styled "TechStyleLAB" name will not make for a good logo.
• This brand concept is part of a larger business model that may be deployed commercially; so we are looking for THIS brand package to give more visual weight to the ‘laboratory’ element. For instance, the use of a magnifying glass, etc...
What to avoid:
- Cartoon-like images
The files we will require are:
Print file format - .ai (CMYK)
Web file format - .jpg and layered .psd (RGB)
Please do not use any stock images or clip art in the logo
Would like to see a square form factor, but open to other form factors.