Schoolandme.com is an Internet portal for primary schools. Each school can have it’s own environment. All people related to the school can become user: students, their parents and the schoolteam.
The purpose of the portal is to facilitate the communication between school and parents. It can be used to:
- send messages from the school team to parents (eg. Parents meetings, new personnel);
- send messages from parents to school (my child is ill)
- plan school activities;
- Invoice school bills;
- update contact information.
Later on in the product life cycle, it might grow into a social meeting place for users. The portal will be used in several countries, the name of the portal will be translated into local languages.
Cuéntanos a qué tipo de público quieres llegar
all people related to primary schools: teachers, parents, school management etc.
- The people using the tool will have the feeling they are visiting the website of their school. The identity of the platform should be recognisable but not dominant.
- Key values : Trustworthy, closeby, Sympathetic, Simple.
- Design a logo and identity (colour scheme, font) for the Internet portal.
After this assignment other assigments to design wireframes for the tool will follow.
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte