Parkhere is a online platform that is based on community members searching, renting and offering parking spaces. Members of the platform can offer their parking spaces for rental to other members. One of the main benefit of this idea is that users searching for parking can quickly compare different parking a spaces by individually criterias like distance or price. Parking space owners have the advantage of making some money by renting out their unused space,e.g while at work or on holiday and do something for the environment and inner city parking facilities. All the owner has to do is provide information about times his parking is available as well as the price, put in a photo of the parking space and a short description and off it goes.
What needs to be done is to create a logo. The logo should give an impression of :
Parking by using this platform (website and the mobile app) is easy, time and money saving. /
The user will find the nearest parking spot and is especially convenient in big cities. /
No more wasted time in doing circles and finding a place to park, no more having to check the time when your parking ticket runs out. /
Renting out the parking spot by owners is safe, straightforward, profitable and you're contributing to helping the environment by creating less pollution. /
The name of the platform is: Parkhere
- It's important that the logo should be straightforward and very clear. Most important is the versatility of the logo. The meaning of it should become clear in small and big sizes, in prints or digital media - so make it simple and clear.
- It should convey the message of the platform directly to the user. Although the message is to rent private parking lots the logo should be more generic (who knows, maybe in the future users could rent moorings).
- Take a few minutes to see the big picture before designing.
- Harmony between graphics and the name "parkhere". Please don't focus to much on the graphics, the name is also very important. Therefor it shouldn't look shy (small fonts, etc.). Maybe you could experiment with "park" and "here" or in combination with graphics. But: The graphic and the words (font-style, size, etc.) should harmonize together.
- Pastel colors
- Copy of other logos in the competition - please be unique!
- As much details as necessary (remember, it should communicate the message in different sizes and on different surfaces).
- Imbalance of graphic and words.
- Logical incorrect combination of colors: The parking symbol is blue, therefore "park" should be blue too.
- Small font-size
Notice for the final round. The main platforms for logo are web and mobile. Therefore the graphical part of the logo should fit as app icon. The default version (graphic + text) could be for web.