Cómo BioEntrepreneur comenzó su viaje en logotipos
Nombre de la empresa
Our leadership: Experienced, talented group with a successful track record building biotech and pharmaceutical teams, companies, and products. We have a work hard- play hard outlook on life, and a creative, disciplined, resourceful approach to launching our new venture.
Our mission: We are developing and commercializing targeted cancer drugs. This is a start-up venture formed in partnership with scientists at the forefront of cancer research advances.
Cuéntanos a qué tipo de público quieres llegar
We have 3 main audiences:
(1) Investors - typically VC and private equity firms, investment banks;
(2) Healthcare providers - doctors, nurses, patients, caregivers; and
(3) Corporate partners - we work closely with consultants, scientific advisors, contract research companies
.. We are always establishing relationships with investors and stakeholders. Company brand and perceptions matter, and are a driving force in how our audience comes to know us.
We need a company logo that reflects our company personality, mission and culture, essentially capturing attributes such as the following:
- innovation (specific to life sciences and biotech drugs)
- energy and focus
- scientific advances
- business leadership
- life and longevity (speaks to improving survival rates with new targeted cancer drugs)
The colors for our logo should match with a deep red. We feature red sparingly in our draft investor slides and company fact sheet, because red connotes prosperity .. and looks good, warm against a white background.
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte