You are free to be as imaginative as you can. We are not set on any colors, fonts or marks.
We’d prefer a clever use of logo type only, but feel free to explore marks as well.
Keep it simple and avoid overly complex marks. We would like the logo to still work well if it is in a black/white format.
So you can get a feel for what the industry norms are, and to make sure our logo is distinctive, here are a list of our contemporary competitors:
• Manhattan Associates (http://www.manh.com)
• Red Prairie (http://www.redprairie.com)
• Accellos (http://www.accellos.com)
• High Jump (http://www.highjump.com)
• Oracle (http://www.oracle.com)
• SAP (http://www.sap.com)
We plan to use the logo ineverything we do, including:
• Shirts & Hats
• Trade Show Booth
• Email Correspondence
• Typical Marketing Materials (slicks, brochures, etc)
• Building Signage
The logo will need to be delivered in a scalable vector format (AI, EPS). PSD is fine as long as the art inside is vector based.