Cómo Julie.underdogs comenzó su viaje en logotipos
¿Cómo se te conoce?
Underdogs Power Corporation
Cuéntanos a qué tipo de público quieres llegar
Underdog: A competitor thought to have little chance of winning a fight or contest. Founders see themselves as Underdogs, as they both were born and raised in very difficult situations, and from which they have been able to rise above, fighting and struggling many years against all odds.
Through the work of their companies, they wish to help out the disadvantaged, create great employment opportunities for all & contribute back to society as much as they possibly can. A company not just out there to make money but to inspire and contribute to making the world a better place.
Underdogs Power Corporation will be the holding (mother) company for different companies in the next years, in diverse industries, including a foundation. The first company concept to be launched will be selling state of the art management recruitment services via the web in North America, and eventually all over the world. This company will be branded separately but will be endorsed by the mother company and subsequently, other web-based companies will follow. The target audience for the first company: Middle managers/professionals aged 30-45 years old, as well as corporate HR managers.
¿A qué sector dirías que pertenece tu empresa?
Tipos de logo a explorar
Para hacernos una idea de lo que representa tu marca, dinos qué estilos te gustan
Diseño de inspiración
- See ''logos to inspire'' file plus current logo being used
- Need to have a clean design/simplicity
- Professional looking
- If it was a person, the logo would be a 35 year old, successful professional male who is not afraid to fight for what he believes in.
- Aspirational and approachable (but not over friendly)
-Explore the use of a strong black dog shadow, without falling into cartoons or scary bulldogs. Use of big, strong dog such as Labrador, but not aggressive, scary dog or over friendly dog. Can also use part of the dog shadow if good result, where people will have to look a little deeper to see that it is a dog outline. Dog is not required but can be interesting as long as it doesn't fall in the clichés or makes the company look like a dog product focused company
- Need to somehow feel the Underdog factor, in a very discrete and professional way (not trashy)
- Through font type or font size (or other), need to avoid that the POWER part of the name communicate arrogance. POWER should represent here the power of the fighting Underdog, or giving back power to the underdog
- A touch of controlled rebel with a cause
- Logo needs to be modern and edgy, but cannot repel or turn off Gen Xs and Babyboomers as they will sometimes be the client. Needs to be on that edge.
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte