• The design should have a clean, corporate style that appeals to
businesses, government organisations, and the general public.
• Because the name "FE2W Network" does not mean anything on it's
own, we are looking for a logo that contains a symbol(s) or object(s)
that represent the four components (food, energy, environment, water).
This way, our audience will understand what FE2W means when they see
• The design should include the following four colours to represent
their respective components: food-yellow, energy-red,
• The four components should be equally weighted (ie. hold equal
importance)in the design
• The design will indicate that there is a connection between the
four components, or all four are combined in the same object.