Modern, professional, logo required for a community based organisation. Logo needs to say - Strength, stability, friendly, approachable, helpful, service oriented & modern - these are some of the attributes of the required design. Needs to appeal to a variety of different people & stakeholders, - community, corporate sponsors & those people actually using the service.
Nombre de la empresa
¿Qué te inspira y qué diseño imaginas para tu empresa?
We need a modern professional logo to communicate our community organisation, Ironbark. We are a small regional service oriented organisation bridging the gap between various health services not provided by governments, such as some forms of mental health, housing difficulties, youth alcohol and drug rehabilitation. IronBark is a native eucalyptus tree found in Australia - the name has been chosen because it is a strong name & is Australian
Some of the connotations from the use of IronBark, strength & stability - branching out of the tree itself - reaching out to people in the community.
Lo que desea
- Great looking, appealing, modern, distinctive logo reflective of the above attributes + a new entity
- Colour scheme - would like to see fresh, modern bright colours or muted neutral tones of Web 2.0 palette - no reds or blacks - must be always friendly colours
- Icon required [stylised] + name of organisation
- Think laterally not literally
- Tagline - "Making a difference"
- can also using different variations in type styles - ironbark, IRONBARK, IronBark etc..
- Original designs only please
- Ability to use in stationery, website brochures, advertising & other marketing elements
- clip art type images
- NO old fashioned or traditional type logos or colours
- NO Australian themes, such as kangaroos, green and gold, blues & reds etcc
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte