WHERE IT WILL BE USED/ THINGS TO NOTE:
• The product label will be mainly used for the wesbite and social media. The aim is to print it as a business card, letterhead and on the packaging boxes and bags for the jewellery pieces.
I feel the colour Violet, Indigo blue will evoke the right emotions.
Lavender is a feminine, graceful, elegant color that has long been associated with refined, wealthy women. The Blue tone reminds me of my home in Dublin, and sea that inspires me. I am open to all suggestions of tones around this colour.
It is not very important to have an image with the logo, if it is inspired, then ok, but I am mostly interested in a simple letter logo.
The Chanel logo is a nice example of a strong copy, that can be seen with the image stamp of the two c's and without. I like how the two elements can be used together and separately.
I like the boldness and strength of the CELINE logo.
I find the Jessica Mccormack Logo interesting, as the font looks like a letter head stamp. This gives the feel of authenticity, classic, timeless - very smart.
Most important is to get the copy logo correct.
• I love clean, eye catching logos that aren't overly cluttered.
• The spacing in between each letter is something I find important.
• I like logos with a more sophisticated look
• I like symmetry. Round logos, or logos with an overall round shape tend to catch my eye, but this isn't a deal breaker.
• No generic icons that don't tie into the product or company.
• No cliches like diamond shapes, or jewellery tool vectors
• No curly fonts or script style (letters joined together)
• Nothing cartoony. No calligraphy. No swirls.